Black Friday is finally here! We’re here to help you find the best black Friday deals for your kitty to help you kick off the holiday season.
Keep reading for key products that are featured this year.
We’ve broken it down into sections for you so you can get the best black Friday cat supplies deals. Click below to head straight to the section you’re looking for:
Best Black Friday Deals for Cats
1. Save 24% – Fresh Step Lightweight Febreze Scented Clumping Litter
2. Save Up T0 29% – Best Friends by Sheri The Original Cat Bed
3. 10% Off – Wellness Soft Puppy Bites Dog Treats
Best Black Friday Deals on Cat Food & Treats
1. Get Up to 25% Off – Open Farm Fresh Cat Food
*Use code PANBFCM to save 20% on any order, and 25% on any auto-order, up to $150!
2. Buy One Get One! – Hartz Delectables Wet Cat Treats
2. Save 9% – Greenies Feline Dental Cat Treats
Best Black Friday Deals on Cat Toys
1. Buy Two Get 3rd Free! – Frisco Colorful Springs Cat Toy
3. Buy One, Get One! – KONG Cat Active Scrunchie Cat Toy
Best Black Friday Deals on Cat Litter Products
1. Up to 30% Off – Kitty Poo Club Premium Cat Litter Subscription
2. Save Up To 21% Off – Okocat Original Premium Wood Clumping Cat Litter
2. Save Up To 20% – IRIS Top Entry Cat Litter Box
3. Save Up To 26% – PetSafe ScoopFree Self Cleaning Cat Litter Box Systems
Best Cat Health Product Black Friday Deals
1. Up to $70 Off – Basepaws Cat DNA Test Kit
2. 5% Off – Zesty Paws Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
Best Black Friday Pet Technology Deals
1. Save 35% – Cube Real-Time GPS Dog & Cat Tracker
2. Save Up To $41! – PETLIBRO Automatic Cat Feeder
3. Save $31! – PETLIBRO Automatic Pet Feeder
What We Saw Last Year
Last year, Chewy offered discounts on items across their entire store. There was something in practically every category that was discounted.
Each category had its own discounted rate. For instance, food was 40% off, while treats were 50% off. However, each item had its own specific discount as well. These overarching discounts represented the maximum discount you could expect in that category.
With that said, many items did hit this upper maximum.
While many items within each category did get discounted, not all of them did. In some cases, the more “premium” options were not discounted. There were also certain brands that were completely left out of the sale.
Whether these brands were simply too expensive for Chewy to discount or whether they had a deal with the manufacturer is hard to say. However, if you feed your animals a rarer, premium food option, there is a chance that it won’t get discounted during big e-commerce sales like Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
Medications generally aren’t discounted. They did offer a slight discount on flea and tick medications. However, this was lower than other categories. Veterinary diets were discounted to 25%. But, again, this discount was less than other categories.
While we can’t make any promises that certain products will be discounted, it is extremely likely that at least some products from the most popular categories will be discounted.
For instance, you can bet that at least some foods and treats will be discounted. Toys, beds, and other pet gear will likely be discounted as well. Cat litter is a popular, discounted category. In fact, cat litter was one of the most discounted categories last year.
Unlike other online stores, Chewy usually does not have a limited number of items available. Of course, you cannot purchase items that are out-of-stock, which could happen during the shopping spree. However, they do not have a set number of products available like Amazon normally does, for instance.
Therefore, the item you’re looking for is much more likely to be available. You won’t have to compete with other customers directly.
You can expect thousands of pet products to go on sale during Black Friday this year. Most common products like foods and toys are likely to be discounted. Chewy often provides sales on items throughout their store.
Usually, these discounts are around 50%. However, the maximum in each category does vary. Toys and pet gear are often discounted more than veterinary diets, for instance. Plus, each item is also discounted a specific percentage, which may or may not be around the maximum for that category.
While we don’t have the exact items being discounted this year, we can make accurate guesses based on the usual sales. Stay on the lookout for this year’s official Black Friday advertisements, which will provide you with more accurate product examples.
Featured Image Credit: VGstockstudio, Shutterstock
- Best Black Friday Deals for Cats
- Best Black Friday Deals on Cat Food & Treats
- Best Black Friday Deals on Cat Toys
- Best Black Friday Deals on Cat Litter Products
- Best Cat Health Product Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday Pet Technology Deals
- What We Saw Last Year